Effective Community EngagementBuilds Provider Awareness and Preference
Optimizing Your Accountable Care Organizations Strategy
Accountable Care Organizations: Balancing Opportunities in a Fee-for-Service & Pay-for-Performance World
Hospitals must find a way to successfully balance in the co-existing worlds of Fee-for-Service and Pay-for-Performance. Take an in-depth look at how two hospitals are evolving as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and lessons learned, key strategies for implementation while preparing for an ACO model and the technology infrastructure needed before attaining ACO status.
To download additional thought papers, click here.
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of emerging Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), CINs and IDNs.
- Helps increase enrollment by proactively connecting with a larger patient population and extending care beyond traditional settings.
- Allows providers to detect and mitigate health risks before they become costly chronic conditions.
- Provides ongoing tracking of the health status, needs and improvements among the healthcare provider’s targeted population.
- Enables ACOs to direct patients to the appropriate clinical and educational resources within the organization.
- Offers the tools and experience to improve physician alignment assuring the continuum of care linking clinical practices with patient needs.