Strong physician relationships deliver measurable results.
Hospital executives continually rank physician-relationship management among their top concerns. And rightfully so. Physician loyalty is critical to the hospital’s bottom line as are the primary driver of healthcare decision-making. Yet physicians repeatedly report feeling disconnected from the hospital, and as a result they speak with their actions by directing patients to competitors' facilities.
Most hospitals have some kind of physician relations program, which may not be reaching its full potential. Aegis optimizes the opportunity with a dynamic physician-relationship management (PRM) program that is strategic and measurable.
- Our PRM approach helps hospitals increase physician loyalty and solidify the local physician community’s alignment with the facility.
- It combines a dedicated individual to serve as the physician liaison and a proprietary physician contact-management software called PRISM.
- It is designed specifically to manage physician relationships, interactions, and needs as well as positively resolve issues.
- Flexibility is also key - as there are four levels of PRM engagement to meet every hospital's requirements.
- Includes a proprietary software solution - PRISM - specifically designed to deliver metric-oriented data and accountability tracking.
Using a data-driven approach, Aegis’ PRM model provides a structure that is highly focused and allows hospitals to:
- Identify their growth markets.
- Target physicians who could drive new referrals.
- Enhance relationships with their medical staff by addressing physicians’ core needs and professional goals.
A win-win dynamic for a synergistic relationship
One of the optimal components of Aegis’ unique PRM approach is that it creates a clear win-win for both hospitals and their affiliated physicians. Hospitals gain:
- increased physician loyalty
- a greater portion of referrals from physicians who split their referrals between facilities
- a competitive advantage in physician recruitment.
Our focused sales approach helps improve overall physician relationships by:
- effectively identifying doctors’ needs and promptly resolving their issues
- working to addressing concerns about time, money and respect
How we do it:
- We do it by conducting a thorough analysis of your hospital’s service lines with the greatest growth potential based on current market share, organizational capacity, the region’s demographic profile and opportunities for improved physician alignment.
- We also analyze current physician referral patterns to those targeted service lines.
- Based on your hospital's goals, growth strategy, and potential physician referrers, we develop a written physician strategic development and alignment plan
All these essentials designed create powerful market dynamics to keep goals on track and progressing and drive revenues to the hospital.
Discover more with an Aegis Passport
Discover more about the road-tested, results driven Aegis solutions including client specific Case Studies with insights to best practices and Return On Investment (ROI) analysis, industry leading thought papers as well as snapshots of our Physician Relationship Management (PRM) program and tools.
We will email you an Aegis Passport user name and password that will allow you access to these high-impact materials and tools.