Is your Physician Relationship Management Program Achieving its True Potential?
- Are you getting what you need and expect out of your PRM program?
- How are you measuring results and accountability?
- Is your program 3+ years old and do the sense of direction and urgency appear to be wavering?
Most hospitals have some form of physician outreach strategy or physician relationship management (PRM) program. When asked, a hospital senior executive may say, “we have a program and we like it.” However, when pressed about goals, strategy, results and accountability, few are able to point to the measurable value or the true performance and contribution of their PRM Program.
Physician Relationship Management Program Evaluation
PRM Scorecard is an in-depth Physician Relationship Management program assessment and evaluation workshop that provides immediate feedback regarding current goals, strategy and implementation with recommendations to enhance performance.
This evaluation workshop is conducted on site at your hospital by Aegis Health Group's Vice President of Physician Relationship Management, Rochell Pierce, who brings 15 years of industry expertise with PRM initiatives.
Aegis' PRM solution fosters measurably stronger and mutually beneficial relationships between hospitals and their medical staffs
PRM Scorecard Workshop Schedule:
Meet with the client hospital C-Suite and key members of the executive management team to:
- Uncover short and long-term strategic physician alignment goals and overall PRM performance metrics.
- Identify potential issues and liabilities that may impact short and long-term success of the PRM program, to include staffing concerns.
- Evaluate level of executive sponsorship and operational support necessary to ensure the long-term success of any physician outreach strategy.
Engage with the physician outreach or physician relations manager to:
- Discuss strategic staffing issues to include the hiring and training of physician liaisons as well as the development of individual performance metrics and the ongoing evaluation of individual performance.
- Evaluate sales territory assignment, sales planning and the ongoing sales management process.
- Identify and evaluate current methodology for measuring physician sales results and overall program success.
- Assess internal operations support and ongoing reporting to the executive team.
Connect with physician liaisons to:
- Evaluate current sales plan execution and follow-up with individual physicians.
- Identify the current physician issue management process to include methodology for obtaining market intelligence, reporting to operations, tracking & trending of issues and the process of issue management escalation.
- Discern the level of access to and engagement with target physicians.
- Evaluate product & operational knowledge to credibly advance the physician relationship as well as the ongoing process for staying “in the know.”
- Cold call and organize sales meeting tactics.
On-site wrap-up of your PRM Scorecard to provide immediate feedback and identification of top strengths and weaknesses.
Followed by a written PRM Scorecard summary of programmatic strengths and areas for continued development with recommendations to advance program to desired efficiency and strategic operating level.
PRM Scorecard Plus
This two-day workshop option includes all of the above plus additional areas of physician liaison team evaluation—please download our PRM Scorecard brochure for additional information.