Workforce health-management programs bring bottom-line benefits.
An employer-directed business development strategy creates a value exchange between purchasers of commercial healthcare (employers) and the providers of needed healthcare services and products (the hospital and its medical staff). It provides a measurable return on investment (ROI) that has been road-tested through two decades of trial, refinement and precision.
Relationships are at the very core of Aegis’ employer-directed business development strategy, which is why a dedicated Employer Relations Specialist (ERS) located in your hospital is central to our approach.
Our strategy is effective because it fulfills the needs of all three participants in the equation:
- Employers want lower healthcare costs and higher productivity.
- Employees want better health, complete with education and guidance.
- Hospitals and their affiliated physicians want enhanced margins and profitability, increased market share and the ability to influence local healthcare purchasing decisions.
Hospital-employer relationships facilitated by a dedicated employee allow you to collect invaluable data about commercially insured consumers, which can be used to market hospital-based services to the most appropriate individuals.
- Your hospital may already have an employer program and dedicated resource, however it may not be reaching its' full potential.
- The Aegis approach is comprehensive, yet very flexible, with all the components of a successful strategy with our result-driven Employee Relationship Specialists and Development Toolbox - you may use all, one, or any combination.
With employers increasingly willing to make investments in the health of their workforce, you have a decision to make as an authority on successful workforce health management. No organization is better positioned than the local hospital to assume this role. Step forward and embrace the opportunity while positively impacting your revenue stream.
For a deeper dive - Request an Aegis Passport
For a deeper dive and to learn more about the road-tested, results driven Aegis solutions log on and register. You'll have access to high-impact materials such as client specific Case Studies with insights to best practices and Return On Investment (ROI) analysis, industry leading thought papers as well as snapshots of our Physician Relationship Management (PRM) program and tools.
We will email you an Aegis Passport user name and password that will allow you access to these high-impact materials and tools.