We provide tailored revenue-enhancement solutions for hospitals, health systems, accountable care organizations and clinically integrated networks. We’ll refer to these collectively as “healthcare providers” from here on out.
We help our clients maximize fee-for-service and value-based reimbursement.
We pioneered the concept of population health management for healthcare providers.
Using an employer-directed strategy, our programs target a portion of a healthcare provider’s business development dollars toward a favorably insured population. We do this in a way that helps grow profitable market share, enhance payer mix and build physician relationships.
- Strengthen employer partnerships
- Grow your bottom line
- Attract preferred patients
- Focus on favorably insured
- Proven results
- 2:1 Typical year one outcome
- Physician retention
- Service line growth
- Issue resolution and management
- Build loyalty
- Identify areas of opportunity
- Strategic program expansion
- Direct patients to aligned physicians
We believe that a healthy community is the ultimate competitive advantage.
We build meaningful relationships with employers, community groups, individual consumers and physicians that position the hospital
at the forefront of the solution to (rather than the cause of) escalating healthcare costs.
- Drive profitable volume
- Enhance payer mix
- Increase commercial market share
- Promote service lines and physician practices
- Engage potential new patient population
- Increase enrollment with healthy membership
- Extend care continuum across the community
- Commercial patient acquisition
- Strengthen hospital-physician alignment
- Timely issue resolution
- More efficient patient care using online tools
- Optimally positions physicians with new consumers
- Lower health-related costs
- Reduce absenteeism, improve productivity
- Empower employees to engage in their health
- Streamline wellness program management
The Power of Relationships
Aegis Health Group’s population health management solutions drive hospital engagement to create healthier communities and grow the bottom line.How do we do it?